Tuesday 25 January 2011

It Made My Day

This year has been a tough one so far... It's been busy, stressfull and full of drama from all angles... but I'm not going to use this space to bitch and moan to all of you, instead I'm going to tell you a couple things I use to destress myself:

1. Spend time with my gorgeous lady - My girlfriend is seriously the greatest person on earth... She's amasing... and she's far too good to me ^^



2. Read IMMD - It Made My Day is a site on the CHEEZburger network (you know I love my Motis), on which people post their own little moments of win... it's amazing how reading through a few of these can brighten me up. I suggest you all give it a try if you're feeling a little down.

3. Paint little plastic men - I'm still trying to finish off my Necromunda gaming board... so to motivate myself, I started painting up some Space Marines I had lying around as a Inquisitorial kill squad (pity the guys I'll be DMing when these dudes hit the table).

I rediscovered how much I enjoy painting minis (even if I couldn't get the scale texture to work on the Salamander's shoulder guard). In fact, I'm enjoying it so much that I've made the decision to stop playing WOW in favour of Warhammer (as soon as my current batch of airtime runs out). So keep an eye out in the next few months as you should be getting some painting tutorials, battle reports and such ^^.

 

Well, the month is almost over, and i'm still up and kicking (and posting)... so check back next week for another installment and as always - use the comment link below to tell me how much this blog inspires/irritates you.

-Odd

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason and intellect has intended us to forget their use." -Galileo Galilei

1 comment:

  1. That's the way to go hey! Positive thinking keeps the spirits up, that and tequila. Keep up the great blog hey

    ReplyDelete