Monday 2 July 2012

How to keep IT workers happy. Part 1


I've just realised that I am incredibly spoiled. I almost never have to make myself instant coffee any more. Everywhere I go, I am presented with a beautiful little button that will magically produce the espresso based elixir of life that I crave so much.





I must say that my company (Karabina Solutions) definitely know what it is that IT workers need. We need coffee. Well... maybe it's the caffeine: I know some of my friends in the industry swear by their energy drinks.




But for me there will only be one solution. One magic potion that transforms me from a zombie to a semi-functional human-like being.

Thank you, Coffee, without you the civilized world would cease to exist.

-Odd
"Coffee is the best thing to douse the sunrise with." -Terri Guillemets

No comments:

Post a Comment