Thursday 30 December 2010

The end is nigh!

... the end of the year, at least.

The year is done, 2010 drawing to a close, and as I look back over the year I think it went pretty well. We've had some great successes, and most of the problems have been smoothed over (or at least swept under the rug). All things considered, I'd like to give a round of applause to my friends, family and fellow South Africans: Thanks for a good year. /cheer.

I'm not going to bore you with a recap of 'my favorite things from 2010'... if you're really interested, you can read through the archives to see what I favored ^^

Also: the astute amongst you will also notice that I've changed the formatting of these posts a little. I've separated the 'In the News' and 'Word of the Week' sections into distinct posts... moving forward you will be able to filter on just those bits using the categories drop-down on your right.

Thanks for reading, and commenting, and telling your friends about this awesome blog. And now that I've thanked you, you have to do it. Have an awesome New Years, and I'll see you all next year.

-Odd

"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority. The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority. The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking" - A. A. Milne

2 comments:

  1. Hey, well done for you too keep posting through December.
    I have been mostly offline, keeping up to date on Facebook, and only reading important emails, and getting around to my RSS now...

    I am glad 2010 was good for you, and I hope 2011 rocks fiery balls of flaming awesomeness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the quote. I knew A.A.Milne was quirky; I did not realise how wise he was.
    Have a great 2011 - rich in love, laughter and Life

    ReplyDelete