Friday 18 February 2011

A little bit of fun

Wow...  two posts in one week? That's amazing! Woot!

... Don't get too excited, this is not going to be a regular schedule... Think of this more as a bonus post.

I realised that my last few posts have been quite political... and as this is supposed to more of a geeky/techie blog, I wanted to do something a little more lighthearted.

With that in mind, I'm going to give you links to a couple websites run by two unconventional but truly epic artists:

  1. Pavement Art - this is the guy who does those amazing 3D chalk drawings on the sidewalks... every time I see one of these online, I'm bowled over anew... awesome work.

  2. Banksy - A graffiti artist out of the UK, this man is a serious talent, and his work is great fun.


I would also like to thank everyone who stopped past the site on Wednesday, and all those who linked to it. The Odd Blog had over 100 hits that day. It might not sound like much to you... but to me it's increadible that 100 people thought it was worthwhile to take out some time and read what I spew out on here.

Thank you. ^^

Come back next week for another post, tell your friends, and please use the comment buttons on the posts.

-Odd

"I'm sick of following my dreams. I'm just going to ask them where they're going and hook up with them later." - Mitch Hedberg

4 comments:

  1. If you are interested, there a something called Green Graffiti.
    Instead of painting on a wall they will use a stencil to clean an area of it, or cut moss out to form a pastern.

    It might not be as interesting as the Banksy stuff, but I am always interested when people try different things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How great is thou art! Wow that stuff is too funky. Its sometimes a geeks responsibility to keep the world informed hey. But ya, looking 4ward to more geek stuff again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did see something about that once.... and it's a great idea ^^

    can you post us a link?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hurray and congratulations on your first century of hits!
    Thanks for the cool web sites. I love the human race - just hate some alledged humans

    ReplyDelete